1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors (ciertech.odoo.com and cier.tech) as well as for our application users (Furniture Factory management), users of our products or when you interact with us in any form, including our mobile applications owned and controlled by Ciertech.
1.5 In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Ciertech.
2. How Personal Data is used
This section explains what categories of data we process, the sources we obtain data from, the purposes for which we process the personal data, how we share personal data and how we allow for third-party analytics.
2.1 We collect information you provide directly to us. That would include information whenever you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out any forms, request support, provide any contact details or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, profile picture, phone number, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
2.2 Whenever you access or use our services, we collect information about you. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
2.3 In order to provide you with access to our services, or improving service in general, we may process information obtained from other sources. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
2.4 We use information about you for various purposes. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely for the purpose of monitoring and improving our services
Data Collection and Usage
At Ciertech, we are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the information we collect while providing our B2B services. This section explains the types of data we collect from businesses, the purposes for which we process this data, and how we use it to deliver our services effectively.
Types of Data Collected:
When businesses interact with us, we may collect various types of data necessary for providing our B2B services. This data may include, but is not limited to:
Business Names and Contact Information: We collect the names, email addresses, phone numbers, and postal addresses of individuals representing the businesses we engage with.
Company Details: We may collect information about the business, such as company names, registration numbers, and addresses.
Financial Information: In the course of our services, we may collect financial data, such as bank account details, to facilitate transactions and invoicing.
Purposes of Data Processing:
We process the collected data for the following purposes:
Provision of B2B Services: The primary purpose of collecting business data is to deliver our B2B services effectively. This includes account management, order processing, product delivery, and customer support.
Communication: We may use contact information provided by businesses to communicate important service-related updates, notifications, and respond to inquiries or requests.
Billing and Invoicing: Financial information collected from businesses is used to facilitate billing processes, invoicing, and payment transactions for the services rendered.
Legal Compliance: In some cases, we may process business data to comply with legal obligations, regulatory requirements, or respond to lawful requests from authorities.
Legal Basis for Data Processing:
Our data processing activities are based on the following legal grounds:
Consent: When businesses engage with our services or provide their information directly, we obtain their consent for the data processing activities outlined in this policy.
Legitimate Interests: We process data to pursue our legitimate business interests, such as improving and enhancing our B2B services, monitoring website performance, and ensuring data security.
We understand the importance of data confidentiality, and we do not sell, rent, or lease business data to third parties. However, there may be instances where data is shared for legitimate purposes, including:
Sharing with Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our B2B services. These providers are contractually bound to handle data with strict confidentiality.
Legal Requirements: We may share data if required by law or to comply with legal processes, enforce our rights, or protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, employees, or clients.
We may use third-party analytics tools to gather insights into the usage of our website and services. These tools may collect anonymized and aggregated data to help us improve our offerings. Such data does not identify individual businesses.
We understand that circumstances may change, and you may need to cancel your Odoo hosting service. Our cancellation policy is designed to ensure a fair and transparent process for both parties involved. Please review the following guidelines regarding cancellations:
1. Cancellation Procedure: To initiate the cancellation process, please submit a formal cancellation request through one of the following methods:
- Email: Send your cancellation request to email@example.com
2. Notification Period: We require a minimum notification period of 30 days for all cancellation requests. This allows us sufficient time to process your request and ensure a smooth transition for your hosting services.
3. Refund Eligibility: Refunds for prepaid hosting services will be prorated based on the remaining unused hosting period after the effective date of the cancellation, provided that the cancellation request is made with a notification period of 30 days or more. Cancellation requests with a notification period of less than 30 days will not be eligible for refunds.
4. Outstanding Payments: Any outstanding invoices or dues must be settled before the cancellation can be finalized. Failure to clear pending payments may result in delays in the cancellation process.
5. Data Backup and Retrieval: Upon receiving your cancellation request and before the effective date of the cancellation, we will provide you with instructions on how to back up and retrieve your data from our servers. We strongly advise you to take all necessary steps to safeguard your data before the hosting service is terminated.
6. Access Termination: Once the cancellation is processed, your access to the Odoo hosting service will be terminated on the agreed-upon effective date. Please ensure that you have downloaded and saved all necessary data and files before this date.
7. Customizations and Add-ons: If you have availed of any additional customizations or add-ons during your hosting period, please be aware that these may not be refundable upon cancellation. Specific terms related to customizations and add-ons will be communicated during the service agreement process.
8. Communication Acknowledgment: We will acknowledge receipt of your cancellation request and provide you with a confirmation email once the cancellation process is initiated. Please retain this email for your records.
We strive to make the cancellation process as smooth as possible for our valued customers. If you have any questions or require assistance with the cancellation process, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This cancellation policy is subject to change. Please refer to the latest version of our cancellation policy available on our website or contact our customer support team for the most up-to-date information.